Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. is looking for a detail-oriented Marketing Project Manager with proven experience in delivering marketing assets that leverage internal and external resources across a wide scope of marketing related functions including demand generation, digital marketing, data analytics, social media, content marketing, PR, communications, events and design.
This person will play a vital role in supporting the strategic operational and technical vision by ensuring that our digital marketing assets, systems, tools, and processes can effectively enable the next generation marketing capabilities. Additional responsibilities include implementation and governance of standardized operational processes intended to guide our marketing programs including the support of lead generation and lead nurturing programs.
The Marketing Project Manager must possess exceptional project management skills, communications skills and a drive to join a team of skilled, high-performance professionals executing best in class marking initiatives.
You will work cross-functionally with various marketing stakeholders engaged in initiatives such as collecting needs, assembling internal teams, assigning resources, coordinating with external teams, tracking progress, ensuring deadlines are met, managing all project-related communications, and obtaining necessary approvals and permissions.
This job requires the development and delivery of multiple marketing assets across numerous campaigns in a timely manner and the interpersonal skills to manage across a diverse range of talent.
The Project manager will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field of study.
Experience: The ideal candidate will 5+ years of professional experience in project management or operations in marketing, consulting and/or advertising.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize a high volume of projects.
• Strong project management software skills, e.g. Smartsheet.
• Excellent communication and people management skills.
• A highly organized and self-motivated individual with a willingness to learn and go above and beyond.
• Strategic thinker with entrepreneurial drive and passion
• A team leader strong employee/project management experience, able to lead by example
• Positive attitude, hard worker, motivated self-starter, excellent interpersonal skills, creative, pro-active, well organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Applicants must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel,
• Experience and/or knowledge in the commercial real estate, mortgage origination or financial sectors.
• Strong project management software skills.
• Knowledge of Salesforce
• Experience in leading initiatives to transform digital platforms to the next level, whether for SEO, reporting, organizational, mobile, content, paid or communications related technology.
• Experience collaborating with compliance, IT, marketing, sales and business development teams.
• 3+ years managing Digital/Marketing teams.